RECENT BLOG POST
- Blog Post Title
- What should I check for before buying a used car?
- Winter Driving Tips
- Customer Testimonial Experience – JJH Auto Body & Paint
- Customer Testimonial/Review GMC Sierra
- Summer Is Not Over Yet!
- Subaru Outback – Customer Review
- JJH Team Presenting at American Family Insurace Headquarters – Utah
- Momentum Recycling Diversion Report
- Chevy Traverse – Paint Timelapse
oUR mOST rEAD ARTICLES
While the price might sound right, it could be overpriced for many different factors including: Mileage, Year, Exterior damage, Interior damage, Aftermarket parts, Worn tires, and the list goes on.
When you pick up your vehicle, it should have been washed, cleaned and vacuumed, There should be no dirt or dust in the car and definitely no old parts in the trunk.